You can choose AWS Vinyl Picture windows with confidence, because they're built to last. Our Vinyl Windows meet or exceed government standards and can also be reinforced to offer added comfort and improved thermal conductivity for energy conservation. Many have added security value as well, due to their sturdy construction.
Features & Benefits:
- Sleek, low profile frame design increases both your viewing area and light penetration.
- (optional) New construction nailing fin for easy installation in new or room additions.
- (optional) "Colonial" window grids fit between the two layers of glass so no cleaning is necessary.
- Full frame depth to fit any standard window jamb.
- 7/8" Cardinal LoĒ²-270 glass provides superior thermal and sound insulation.
- Super-Spacer glass utilizes warm edge technology for increased energy savings.
- Snap-in "easy change" glass stops for easy replacement of broken glass.
- Multi-chambered, aluminum-reinforced center bar for extra strength.
- Recessed release latches for a sleek appearance and simplified operation.
- Heavy duty stainless steel balance system allows the sash to remain open in any position. It's factory adjusted to guarantee easy operation.
Our Color Options
Our Standard GlassSolar control for all seasons
Every day, the sun provides an enormous amount of energy. In colder climate areas, this energy is beneficial and welcomed for warming homes. But summer temperatures throughout the U.S. can reach a blistering level and bring discomfort into the home. Since the majority of solar heat gain comes through your windows, choosing the right glass can be a key factor in comfort and year-round energy savings.
Cardinal CG Company's LoĒ²-366 glass is the perfect glass for all season comfort. It significantly reduces solar heat gain when compared to ordinary glass. Although it is a clear glass, LoĒ²-366 even outperforms ordinary tinted glass typically used in sunny climates. And though it's coated, LoĒ²-366 lets the light shine in to warm your house during the cooler winter months.
Dependable WindowsYou can choose AWS Windows and doors with confidence, because they're built to last. Our vinyl windows and doors meet or exceed government standards and can also be reinforced to offer added comfort and improved thermal conductivity for energy conservation. Many have added security value as well, due to their sturdy construction. View Our Installation Gallery >>
|If you would like to receive information about any of our products feel free to contact us at any time.