The American Window Systems Patio Door combines all of the features that you want in a door. It provides ease of operation and excellent performance. Its welded sash and frame gives a generous expanse of glass for a greater viewing area and increased structural integrity. For enhanced energy efficiency, it has heavy-duty weather stripping around a deep pocket interlock and on the full perimeter of the door. The doors come in your choice of white or tan solid vinyl, with high quality, attractive handles. Sliding Patio Doors
Features & Benefits:
- Welded frame and sash enhances structural integrity and eliminates corner leaks
- Narrow frame and sash profile provides an increased viewing area
- Multi-chambered frame and sash construction enhances thermal and sound transmission characteristics
- Weatherstripping on the internal perimeter of frame and the full perimeter of the sash provides superior resistance to air infiltration. Eliminates drafts and provides enhanced energy efficiency
- Low-E2 insulated glass is up to 25% thicker than other doors. Keeps your home comfortable and quiet.
Our Color Options
Our Standard GlassSolar control for all seasons
Every day, the sun provides an enormous amount of energy. In colder climate areas, this energy is beneficial and welcomed for warming homes. But summer temperatures throughout the U.S. can reach a blistering level and bring discomfort into the home. Since the majority of solar heat gain comes through your windows, choosing the right glass can be a key factor in comfort and year-round energy savings.
Cardinal CG Company's LoĒ²-366 glass is the perfect glass for all season comfort. It significantly reduces solar heat gain when compared to ordinary glass. Although it is a clear glass, LoĒ²-366 even outperforms ordinary tinted glass typically used in sunny climates. And though it's coated, LoĒ²-366 lets the light shine in to warm your house during the cooler winter months.
Dependable WindowsYou can choose AWS Windows and doors with confidence, because they're built to last. Our vinyl windows and doors meet or exceed government standards and can also be reinforced to offer added comfort and improved thermal conductivity for energy conservation. Many have added security value as well, due to their sturdy construction. View Our Installation Gallery >>
|If you would like to receive information about any of our products feel free to contact us at any time.